Benefits of ADT Monitored Security System:
- New equipment, reliable monitoring and friendly service guaranteed.
- Fast, local service installations within 24 hours.
- Peace of mind with protection for your family, home and belongings.
- Some insurance companies offer discounts on home owner’s insurance.
- Homes with monitored security systems are 3 times less likely to be burglarized.
- ADT Theft Protection Guarantee – ADT will pay up to $500 of your insurance deductible if you are burglarized while monitored by ADT (certain restrictions apply).
A Few Popular ADT Packages
Affordable Home Security Monitoring
ADT Monitoring systems do not break the bank; in fact it costs only about a $1 per day to protect your home and family from things such as burglaries, fires, floods and carbon monoxide. At such a small cost, you are not only getting peace of mind, but you are also investing in a safe future.
ADT Home Security Alarm Systems
I researched online and a person from ADT came here to speak with us. Their price seemed really good and it has been in the business for a long time so they’re reliable. Their people have all been very informative and the guy that installed the system did a really good job. We got the basic features and it was fantastic. We also have an option to add features in the future. It’s a great system and a great price
Did you know that ADT Home Security monitoring is so effective that many homeowners insurance providers offer discounts to policyholders with their security systems. By having an ADT-monitored security system installed in your home, you may be able to save on your homeowners insurance premiums. That’s money back in your wallet!
24 Hours a day monitoring
ADT monitoring is a leader in monitored home security, but it also offers important services such as Emergency Alert Monitoring, Flood Monitoring, and Fire and Smoke Monitoring.
Theft Protection Guarantee
ADT is so confident in the quality of their monitoring services, that if your home is broken into while your system is armed, ADT will pay up to $500 of your homeowners insurance deductible (certain restrictions may apply).